Kith and Kin are looking for people who can:
- Respect each service users right to make use of a support person,
family member and or advocate to assist them in any decision making
- Maintain service users privacy and dignity through its policies
and procedures and in accordance with all applicable legislation.
- Support service users in their chosen religious and cultural pursuits.
- Lead and empower fellow staff to make a difference in the lives
of people with a disability or mental illness.
- Help provide support to service users with a disability or mental
illness in their home or access the community they live in.
- Assist in providing a choice and range of activities to develop
the individualís potential and enhance their participation as valued
members of their community
- Ensure that service users and their advocates and significant others
may fully participate in the planning of their service
If you have what it takes to be a Kith and Kin support worker then
we would like to hear from you.
An application form can be downloaded from here :
App for Emply - Study.pdf
Question and Answer sheets can be downloaded from here :
Q&A for New